I am on the couch in my sweats, sickly singing The Sound of Music! I love that movie!!
One of my not so favorite things is being sick...which I am now, thanks to those sweet first grade germs! I guess I brought the Lysol out a day too late in the ol' classroom! I came home Friday, took a catnap and woke up feeling awful!! Saturday didn't look any better and Sunday looked a lot worse! I went to Care Now early this morning, hoping to get on meds as soon as possible! The doctor put me on 3 separate meds, including an antibiotic, steroid and cough suppressant. The meds are in the process of working, but I called in a sub this afternoon to play it safe. I hate taking time off this close to Spring Break, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Anyways, I'm linking up with Jodi over at Fun in First Grade for a Linky Party about Favorite Things! So, here they are....and yes, I still have that great song in my head!
1. Dollar Drinks at McDonald's! I love me some Sweet Tea!!!
3. Being a wife! It's my favorite title, closely followed by sister, daughter, aunt (to the greatest little girl ever) and teacher!
4. Naps, especially with our dog Annie!
5. Target!! I seriously have to ban myself some days!
6. Pedicures!! I got one last week and my toes look super cute! I'm loving their new "Texas Collection", especially "Guy Meets Galveston".
7. San Antonio Spurs Basketball!! Go Spurs Go!!
8. Freshly cleaned sheets! I swear I get the best night's sleep after they are washed! They feel super soft and smell super clean!!
9. New Crayons!! I've always loved the smell of new crayons!
10. Camping! I can't wait to set up a trip with college friends sometime this spring! Here's Mr. Claborn setting up our tent!
Listing my favorite things has made me feel a bit better! Are you next?!?!