So I HAD to play along with Abby over at The Inspired Apple!! I've laughed hysterically at other answers and could totally relate! How do you feel about these?!?!
1. You come home at night and think, "Wow! I haven't used the restroom since 6:30 this morning".
2. Your kids had a bad day, meaning you had a bad day, but you still stop by the store to spend your own money on something for the class.
3. You spend more time in the children's book section of Barnes and Nobles than you do in the adult section.
4. You don't even want to begin thinking about why a child's shoelaces are wet after they come out of the restroom...
5. You come home with marker stains on your hands every day.
6. Your hair is in a pony tail before attendance is taken.
7. You quiz your husband on inventive spellings of students.
8. You've threatened to check every pencil before it is sharpened just to see if it really needs it.
9. You jump up and down and scream for joy when a child finally understands something!
10. You've run out of Kleenex and it's only January.
11. You can make up a song at the drop of a hat, rhyming words and all!
Are you next? Link up with Abby and play along!!
Anxiety-Free Test Prep
8 hours ago